Back to Breakfast

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Another Sunday Morning, and another Breakfast waiting for me at Shapiro's Deli Downtown. It is that time of the year when you can feel the Sundays left to ride for breakfast are getting numbered. Another chili start to the week.

I rolled the bike out of the garage, windshield covered with bugs, except for a bright pink sticker on the front of the bike! I rolled out of the driveway, down to Washington Street, and into downtown. Another Colts game was being played today, against the winless Titans of Tennessee. I passed several tailgaters, and took a spot amount the other bike in line in the parking lot. I knew it was Wade's, and I could see Newton's car parked next to it. I was a little early.

After food and some conversation, we all departed, with Carl and Jim leading the charge, as they were headed out to someplace for lunch. The rest of us had work to be done, so it would just be a trip home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans