An Early Christmas Present

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Okay, this is a post about a trip to work, but it was a trip in December! And yes I said Christmas, for those of you who are offended by this, get a life, and you will discover that you actually have things to really worry about!!

Back to the biking ... it was still dark and cool, about 47 degrees when I rolled the beast out of the garage. The air was moist, and the driveway still had some damp spots. After letting the 1800cc's warm a little, I headed out. I went west on Washington Street, as I went over Shadeland the air grew cooler. The traffic was heavy all the way into town. I turned right at Delaware, and headed north. As always, the further north I travel, the lighter the traffic gets. I turned at Tenth Street, heading west for a couple more blocks to Meridian Street. The north/south main street of Indianapolis would take me north for a four blocks to the station.

Even though it is a Thursday, I was headed home, as my parent's were busy this eve. I started south on Pennsylvania Street. After getting caught at a light at Tenth Street, I was able to cruise until New York Street. Just after passing under I65/70, the road narrows for construction on the city's sewer project. The traffic backed up, and slowly passed the small construction area. I continued east on the one way street until it turns into Pleasant Run Parkway. I weaved through the Irvington Area, arriving at Pleasant Run Golf Course. It appeared there was a foursome on every hole. I took Arlington north to Tenth Street, I spent a lot of time on different areas of Tenth Street today? I headed east to my neighborhood street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans