First Thursday of the Month!

Thursday, November 1st, 2007

Happy Halloween everyone, hope you had a Boo-tiful Night!

It is time for another meeting of the Indianapolis Cruiser Club! This is the time of year when it gets iffy to ride, not only to meeting, but just in general. I guess my posts will get far few in between.

So I started out on the chilly night heading west on Washington Street into downtown. After passing the zoo, I turned north on River Road, and meandered my way to 16th Street. After barely out dragging a scooter, lol, I pulled into the parking lot of The Brickyard Inn.

After the meeting and dinner, I headed back for home. It was down to around 40 degrees, and I didn't feel like hitting the interstate to get home. I took 16th Street east into downtown, and went south on Penn. Washington Street would take me back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans