Two Rides Two Day Before Thanksgiving?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well, here it is, just two day before Thanksgiving, the day we observe to give thanks, and to feast as our ancestors did! Usually, is it a sign of the impending winter. Well, if winter is going to be like this, bring it on! It was sunny, blue skies, and around 70 degrees! I could deal with a winter like that!

My first trip today would just be more errands. Starting out heading east on Tenth Street to Franklin Road, then north. I veered off onto Pendleton Pike, heading north and east. I then turned back due north on Post Road, trying to get a glimpse of what I thought was an Red Honda Sabre like I used to own.

I dropped a deposit off at Star Financial Bank, then headed west on 56th Street. I turned south on Shadeland Avenue. It had been a while since I had felt this power of the 1800cc's, and I really wanted to open it up. I wouldn't get the chance.

I cruised down Shadeland Avenue to Tenth Street. I was going to stop at the Kroger anyway, and I thought I may as well top off the tank, and have it ready for Fuel Stablizer, if that is necessary. I then stepped in a bought some groceries.

It would be a short trip back home from there.

Trek Two begins like a lot of my journies, heading west on Washington Street. I would take this road into downtown, and until Delaware. I then headed north, and parked the bike the Indianapolis Public Schools Headquarters. I would be her for a bit working.

After the board meeting, the pack up, and the good byes to the crew, I headed back out. First north on Delaware to the exit for I 65/I 70. I think this would be the first time I would motorcycle this stretch since it was oficially re-opened. NIna had left a message, and I need to drop off at the Kroger again on the way home. I took the Shadeland Avenue Exit to Tenth, repeating my earlier tracks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Saddle, and the Gravel, and the Rain, Again.

Less About the Riding