Riding is Work!

Thursday, August 13, 2009



Well, when I can ride for work that makes for a great day! So here I was, at home, with my best girl, and camera operator for the day, heading out to work on two wheels.

I need to keep the project a little hush, hush for now, but hopefully soon, lots of people will know about it.

We started out heading on Franklin Avenue, and then followed the course my brother and I took on my birthday ride. Once through Boggstown, we veered around country roads until we arrived south of Franklin, Indiana in Ninevah.

Once through Ninevah, we passed Princess Lakes, and down the road to find a good location to shoot our video. We made our way to Beech Tree, then ventured further south, arriving in Gatesville, Indiana.

We shot the video sections we needed, and headed back out for Kasey's House. She didn't have a provision for her eight year old daughter, so we needed to rush our way home. That meant no lunch!

We made our way over to SR 135, and then headed north to Morgantown, Indiana. I steered The Pearl west, and we arrived in Martinsville, cruised though town to SR 67. We only stayed on SR 67 for a bit. We made our way on Robb Hill Road to SR 39, which would lead us right into Danville, Indiana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans