Riding to the PUD and Back

Saturday, June 21st, 2008

Summer is family reunion, time and with that, I find myself heading around Indianapolis on my way to the Parental Unit Dwelling (PUD). I took the ramp at Keystone Avenue, no longer 431, as the state gave the road to the city of Carmel, Indiana.

The mayor took over the road to add round abouts, and I was on auto pilot and missed my first turn. After a detour up to 116th Street, I headed west to Westfield Boulevard, and then back south. I arrived at my parent's street, and pulled up the driveway, and into the garage.

My dad's Caddy had issues, so we turned around, and then got mom's Subaru.

As we returned, we could see clouds growing out west. It looked like it was hanging right over the road that my brother and niece would have to ride to get home. I had the time to make it, so after a piece of pie, I headed for home.

I returned the route I came, with taking 465 around town to Washington Street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans