The Work Week Starts Early

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yes, it says Sunday, and yes it says work week. I can't say that I mind to terribly however. I usually don't do much of anything on Sunday anyway, so this will get out and going. I did get up for breakfast, but I was unaware that the forecast had changed, and the sun would peak out, instead of more rain.

I left the house around 2:30, and headed west on Washington Street. Traffic was pretty heavy for a Sunday, the Colts Game had already started, so I don't know where everyone was going. I turned at Delaware, and ran it north to 10th, and west to Meridian Street.

It was long evening of Pledge, three shows, 9 breaks. It was 11:30, and I was heading for home. I took the fast way, a short jaunt south on Pennsylvania, and then on to I-70 East to 465, and south to Washington Street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans