Breakfast Again

Sunday, October 15, 2006

It seems like it was just a yesterday, that I was wondering who would ride into breakfast, as we were headed into spring, and the mercury was rising. Now we are on the downside of that, I have to wonder who might venture out on two wheels this chili morning.

I think it was in the thirties, but I can't remember where. I took my usual route this morning, Washington to East Street, East Street to McCarty, and then into the parking lot. I was a little early, but I was the is first bike to arrive. As I crossed the street, I could see the man that Newton got the Chili Lunch e-mail from also entering. I was walking past Newton's car, which I had parked next to.

Not too many showed this morning, and no one else on two wheels, even Reed had brought himself to breakfast with truck.

As I said, it was a small group, and the conversation and meal didn't take too much time, and we all broke up for another week. I would head up back east on McCarty Street to Delaware, and take it to Maryland, the south leg of Washington when it is one way. It would shortly rejoin Washington, and I would take a brisk, cool ride back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans