Bonus! Second Day to Ride to Work

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Okay, so it is another ride to work, and while the morning would be cool, but nice around 52! The afternoon ran up to 80!!

Took the usual route west on East Washington, and then north on Delaware, jogging across 10th street to Meridian.

The warm air was inviting me to ride, but I just took the scenic route home. Starting south on Pennsylvania Street, heading most of my east bound trip out of downtown Indianapolis on New York Street. It turns into Pleasant Run, which jogs at Arlington Street. Another section of Pleasant Run ends at Kitley Avenue, which I take north along a hole of Pleasant Run Golf Course, to 10th street. That leads me to my home street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans

Riding for the Fallen