Morning Ride, Hot for September

Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008




It was time for another lonely trip back home, with an empty back seat. It was a hot morning for September, hopefully there will plenty more, followed by sunny afternoons.

Even with this recent activity of riding with a passenger, I would still say that I have ridden 99.9 percent of the time without one, so it is hard to understand why I get such an alone feeling.

I would be distracted from my emotions when I passed a house with an older couple out in their front yard. They gave me a hardy wave as I passed. I continued meandering my way out to US-36, then headed east into Avon, and then into Indianapolis.

Rockville Road US-36 runs right into US-40, then leads me east all the way through the Circle City. This is also Washington Street, and leads me right to my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans