Some Trips to Work

Wednesday, July 19 & Friday, July 21, 2006

Just thought since these are the more mundane trips, I would combine some together. I don't have anything to rant about from any trip, so it would just be me re-hashing the route that I take.

I didn't ride Thursday because there was a chance of showers, and for once it actually did rain, when I didn't ride.

Friday morning, I did have a guy in a Ford Ranger ogling my bike, and at a stop, he mentioned that he had just bought a Suzuki. The rear tire caught his eye. I wish I had a card to give me, but I couldn't reach for it in time.

I will wrap up Friday when I get home tonight, but I might have been pushing the weather, but the bike needs to be cleaned anyway!

Lots of riding coming up this weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans