The Last Ride to Work, for a Week

Friday, August 4, 2006

This is another trip to work. The next day, coup myself up in my cage of a pickup truck, and begin a venture to Rockport, Maine, to board a Schooner, and take a different kind of cruise. The first day of sailing, Monday, is also my birthday, the source of the trip, and the source of an extra discount.

The route to work was the usual, and the traffic was the same as it always was. Being on the east side, and being early, I didn't have to worry about race weekend traffic. I am sure there are some who have to stay on the eastside, as the crowd in sizable.

Riding home, I took what I call the scenic route. Not a whole lot of scenery, but it is old to me, as I have seen it a hundred times. Once home, it would be time to pack up, and get some rest for the drive that lie ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans