PUD Night!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

All day long it had been cloudy, and even a few sprinkles had fallen. So thinking about riding was a little iffy. I checked the radar, and decided to make a break for the PUD - Parental Unit Dwelling.

I started out heading west on Washington Street. I took Emerson Avenue north to Kessler Boulevard. At this point it winds mostly to the west, and through the village of Broad Ripple. I crossed College Avenue, and turned north on Broadway. I went this way to go past a friend's house, Kyle, a girl, not a guy. I stalk her on Thursday afternoons.

Broadway T's at the canal, and I head east back to College Avenue. I take that north to 106th Street. I would take it east, slowly, as the traffic was backed up! Luckily, I exited the street before it gets to Westfield Boulevard by taking Orchard Park School Parkway, and then winding around the neighborhood I grew up. As I pass my friend Jeff's House, a house I used to live in, I give three toots of the horn. Shortly after, I arrive at my parent's driveway.

We went out to Forbidden City for chineese, and then returned and talked for a bit.

Shortly after eight, and after some dark clouds had passed over, I hopped back on the bike, and headed for home. I didn't need to hit Wild Oats tonight, so I went south on Westfield Boulevard, and then east on 98th Street. This would take me to Keystone Avenue. The road was clear, so I got on it a little bit, I am still surprised how fast, and how easily this bile will accelerate to the posted speed limit! lol

While approaching 465, I glanced over and noticed a gal that works at the PBS Station, didn't notice in time to wave, but I will send her an e-mail in the morning.

I took 465 around town, it was getting cool, and I was glad I sweat it out in my leather jacket on the way there. I arrived home, surprised to see Nina's car in the driveway, as I figured she was still at her group she has on every other Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Saddle, and the Gravel, and the Rain, Again.

Less About the Riding