Another Day Back at the Old Grind!

Friday, July 20, 2007

I was hoping to be able to ride back to the station this morning. It was cooler, about 57 degrees, but I thought I could brave it! This is an unheard of tempreture for July!

I took the usual route, west on Washington, North on Delaware, a little further west on Tenth Street, and then north on Meridian to the station.

Another work day is done at the old station, and now I needed to head to Menard's. I worked at a Hardware Store in High School, and know no home improvement project is complete without at least three trips to the hardware store!

I started out north on Meridian Street, and veered to the northeast on Fall Creek Parkway. Traffic was backed up and slow, but it did keep moving. I decided to take 38th Street, but I missed my turn, something must have been good on the MP3 Player! So I took Keystone Avenue south back to 38th Street. I then went east until I go to Menard's.

After a little exchange, I was back on the road. I went little north and east on Pendleton Pike to Shadeland Avenue. I went south to Tenth Street, turned east, and fueled up at the Kroger. It was just a little distance back to my street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Saddle, and the Gravel, and the Rain, Again.

Less About the Riding