Meeting Someone New

Friday, July 11th, 2008




Well, here is a rare Friday Ride. I had met someone through my MySpace Page,and after chating, we decided a meeting was in order. She was interested in going for a motorcycle ride, but even for me, that seemed like too much for a first encounter.

I headed off west on Washington Street, and cruised until Emerson Avenue. I traveled south, under 465 and out of Indianapolis and Marion County. After a few miles I arrived at St. Francis Hospital where she worked. She told me where she parks her car, and where I would most likely find a parking space for The Pearl. I parked the bike, slid off the helmet, and gave her a call.

After a friendly meeting of dancing with words and body language, I was on my way back home. I cotinued on Stop 11 East to Arlington Avenue. Then I headed up north, returning to Washington Street, and heading east to home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans