Riding to Work: The United Way

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008

Well the weather and other items sure had a put a damper on my riding. And by damper, I mean not being able to ride everyday.

This is another trip back down to Columbus to the Cummins Television Network Studios. Not for a studio taping, though, but for field shooting. The first time they hired me for that, should be a lot of phone, and I am working with a lead videographer that I have a lot of respect.

So I took the usual route, west on Washington to the Shadeland exit, south to 465, and then I-65 South. I took the exit to US 31 South near Edinburg, and headed into the out skirts of the north edge of Columbus.

I took the exit to Indianapolis Road, and after the short stretch that was blocked last time, I pulled into the drive, and arrived at the studios.

I expected it to be a long day, and figured I would return on the interstate, just to get home quick. Well, we got done quickly, and I was able to take my time.

I started out up heading north on US 31. After several miles, I veered off into Franklin, Indiana. I meandered my way through the home of Franklin College, and exited out the north edge of town. After some stints on county roads, I cruised Franklin Road to Washington Street, and back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans