Motorcycling 101: An Introduction

Sunday, July 13th, 2008




Well after a meeting two days earlier, this new gal, C.Jay and I decided to meet again, with the intent of going for a ride on the motorcycle. We planned to meet at the library in Beech Grove, on this sunny Sunday around one in the afternoon.

I headed out west on Washinton Street, then meandered my way along Pleasant Run Parkway south and west to get near Beech Grove. I had to back track a little bit, but ended up at the library about 20 minutes early. I rode passed, satisfied that I near where I needed to go, and went to chekc out the park she had told me about. She had taken dogs here for walks, and it was a nice city park.

After my tour, I returned to the parking lot, empty, as the library was closed on Sundays.

Meeting CJ, Coaxing on the bike, Parking lot, then a ride.

Ride home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Saddle, and the Gravel, and the Rain, Again.

Less About the Riding