Breakfast a Computer Support

Sunday July 27th, 2008

Sorry, no map for this one, as you will see, for part of the ride, I had no idea where I was. Ok, so the GPS told me where I was, but I didn't keep the tracks to recreate the map.

The Sunday Morning started with a trip to breakfast. This time, instead of heading downtown, I was heading north to a Golden Corral. To get there fast, so that I could maximize my sleep time, I headed up 465 to Shadeland Avenue, then up to just south of 86th Street, and into the buffet.

Wade wanted me to help him out with some issues he was having with his GPS Program, so I followed him west of town to his house. After some technical work, I was ready to head back home, on the opposite side of town. This journey would take me passed the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and today was Brickyard 400 Day. I would be lucky to get within earshot of the taxis going in circles.

Eventually, I would arrive back home, another day with a good mix of riding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Saddle, and the Gravel, and the Rain, Again.

Soup's On!!