Not Much to Report

May 22, 2006

Not too much to report today. It was about 45 degrees when I pulled out of the driveway. I passed Nina on the way down Washington Street, as she now works a similar work shift to mine. I guess we will have to think about car pooling, but she takes a lot of things to work, and I don't think I have the luggage space!

I cam home around noon time, as I scheduled an appointment to get my truck sprayed with a bedliner material. I had gone long enough, and the paint in the bed was in bad shape, so this would be a worthwhile investment. I rode home on I-70, thinking it would be thin traffic. It was pretty thick in spots, I felt like I was back in Houston, but it was about 30 degrees cooler, and I knew where I was going!

The weather looks good for Tuesday, it will be a long day, two jobs, so I will see you on the other side!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans