Sunday: Back to Breakfast!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Well, here it is Sunday Morning, and time for another trip to Shapiros for a meeting with the gang, and some breakfast.

I started out West on Washington Street. It was nice and cool, and the sun was coming up on my back. I veered off on Pleasant Run Parkway, and rolled through the curves that make their way along the creek. It leads me to Keystone Avenue, which I take a short leg south to Prospect Avenue. I head West until I get to Meridian Street.

I took Meridian Street north, under the I-70 Overpass, where I revved the engine, just to feel a little rumble.

I pulled into the parking lot, and took a place by the other three bikes in the lot.

The group broke up around Ten O'clock, and I was the first rider to take off. I took the ramp up to I-70 East, then the section that is I-70/I-65 combined, then peeled off into the "Super Seventy" Project, the re-construction of the highway from downtown to the beltway.

The speed limit is 45, and no trucks are allowed. It is hard to keep the speed down on the new section of concrete. But I take it easy, exit on to 465, and hop on the ramp to Washington Street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans