Another Errand Run!

Monday, October 15th, 2007

Riding in October is not that uncommon for Indiana, but riding in Mid-October, and getting hot while doing it sure is. Maybe I got used to the hot days through summer, but walking around in the high 70's seemed cool, so I switched from my mesh safety jacket, to my leather jacket. It is well vented, and nice to wear you are moving, but stopping gets you warmed up fast!

I began my journey heading north on my street. I could see squirrels darting across the street in opposite directions. It was almost cartoonish! I headed east on Tenth Street until I got to Franklin Road. I then went north, meandering my way along side 465 until I go to Pendleton Pike. I was trying to make a loop out of my trip, but I had forgotten about all the work on this street. After the delay, I made my way north and east to Post Road.

I went north on Post Road, and took the back way into the shopping center that hosts Star Financial Bank. I made my way to the depository, dropped in my envelope, and pulled away. My next part of my journey was west on 56th Street. I took the ramp to 465 and Shadeland, and continued on Shadeland, on my way to my personal bank. After making a withdrawal, I continued to Tenth Street, heading east to Kroger.

I only had a few things to buy, including milk, so I returned to the bike soon, and went next door to the post office to buy stamps, and send off some regular mail.

I then went north on Shortridge back to Tenth Street, and then east to my street. No wildlife this time on the pavement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans