Feeling Like I am in Production

Wednesday, October 17th, 2007

Everyday this late in the year is crap shoot on riding or not. It is much like the spring, and in Indiana, the weather can change in five minutes!

I began my way west on Washington Street, and then took the ramp to Shadeland Avenue. This would take me onto 465 South, and the southeast side of Indianapolis. I took another ramp to I-65 South, and began the long leg of the trip to Columbus, Indiana.

After 30 or so miles, I took the ramp to US 31 South. It was close to noon, so I decided to grab a bite to eat at the KFC/A&W Combo. I know it is a chain, but I was hungry for Fried Chicken.

After the Buffet Lunch, I continued south on US 31 to Indianapolis Avenue in Columbus, and then to the Cummins Television Studios. I have been in Pre-Production on a project for them, and we were shooting the first interviews. It is always good to kick off another phase of production, beacuse it gets the ball rolling!

After talking to three very well spoken individuals, I made my way back home. I went north on Indianapolis Avenue, then north on US 31 back to I-65. I seem to travel the highway in the opposite direction of the heavy traffic. If does pick up when I get closer to town, but there are three lanes, so that helps.

465 was backed up a little bit, but after passing Emerson Avenue, the pace picked up, and I returned to Shadeland Avenue, and then to Washington Street. I need to refill the tank, and then headed home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans