Sunday Morning, New Location

Sunday, October 7th, 2007

Well it is Sunday Morning, and time for another breakfast. Not at Shaprio's this time but at Reed's House. Apparently, his wife doesn't like their food, but would like our company, therefore wanted all of us over for gathering.

I started out going east on Washington Street. I rode along until I got passed Cumberland, and took County Road 700 south to CR 300. I then went further east until the road into Reed's neighborhood.

The usual suspects were all there, and some new ones. We had some great chow, heard some great stories, and then went our ways home.

My way, I went back west out to 700, and then south to US-52. I took it north and west, and rode a few miles to Franklin Road. I went north to US-40, and then west to my street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less About the Riding

Riding with Veterans